2016 was a big year for ERIC, the large education-focused database that contains many useful resources for teachers.
Here are some of our major accomplishments. In 2016, ERIC:
- Released several new database fields that will make it easier for researchers to find relevant studies.
- Indexed 48,000 new records, 15,026 of which have full text available;
- Produced 5 new videos including tutorials on Searching ERIC and How ERIC Can Help You Write a Research Paper
- Indexed material from 1,260 content providers;
- Had over 11 million visitors from 237 countries; and
- Had more than 6 million full text PDFs downloaded.