Here's a selection of new eBooks starting with the letter T. To view an item, click on the title; TWU login may be required.
- Teaching ethics. Business ethics / edited by Rosamund M. Thomas.
- The trend forecaster's handbook / Martin Raymond.
- Trouble brewing: why the Tim Hortons takeover is a bad ideafor Canadians / Natasha Luckhardt.
- Tax on the menu: why taxing food and drink won't make Canadians thinner, but will make their governments much, much fatter
- / by Peter Shawn Taylor.
- Techniques of identity theft . / Wendy Parkes
- Terrorist babble & the limits of the law: assessing aprospective Canadian terrorism glorification offense / Craig Forcese, Kent Roach.
- There goes the neighbourhood: how and why Bohemians, artists and gays affect regional housing values / Richard Florida and Charlotta Mellander.
- Thinking sensibly about recycling and the environment / David Seymour.
- The tragedy of missing and murdered aboriginal women inCanada: we can do better: a position paper by the Sisterwatch Project of the Vancouver Police Department and the Women's Memorial March Committee.
- Transport of tsunami debris from the 2011 Tōhoku tsunami tothe west coast of Canada / [contributors, Nir Barnea ... et al.].
- The trouble with Gen-X and Gen-Y families: why starting afamily today is harder than it was for the Baby Boomers / by Derek Miedema.
- Teacher-public school employer collective bargaining in BC:historical perspectives.
- Teaching the way we aspire to teach, now and in the future:teachers' vision for teaching and learning in Canada's public schools.
- Thesis survivor stories: practical advice on getting throughyour PhD or Masters thesis / [compiled by] Marilyn Waring and Kate Kearins.
- T.S. Eliot in Baghdad: a Study in Eliot's Influence on the Iraqi and Arab Free Verse Movement / Abdul Sattar Jawad ; with a foreword by Joseph Donahue.
- The Theme of Peace and War in Virginia Woolf's Writings:Essays in Her Political Philosophy. / Jane M. Wood.
- Thoreau and the American Indians . / Robert F. Sayre
- A Thoreau gazetteer / by Robert F. Stowell ; edited by William L. Howarth.
- Thoreau's fable of inscribing / Frederick Garber.
- Thoreau's reading: a study in intellectual history with bibliographical catalogue / Robert Sattelmeyer.
- Tribal television: viewing native people in sitcoms / Dustin Tahmahkera.
- Trigger happy: videogames and the entertainment revolution / Steven Poole.
Music & Theatre
- Talking music / Holger Petersen.
- Tchaikovsky and his world / edited by Leslie Kearney.
- The theatrical manager in England and America: player of aperilous game / Philip Henslowe [and four others] ; edited by Joseph W. Donohue, Jr. ; contributors, Bernard Beckerman [and four others].
- To the break of dawn: a freestyle on the hip hop aesthetic / William Jelani Cobb.
- Turntablism and audio art study 2009 .
- Thinking in the light of time: Heidegger's encounter with Hegel / Karin de Boer.
- Theorizing Post-Cold War US imperial strategies in the Middle East: integrating the region into the capitalist world market / Angela Joya.
- Till the end of time: how long should we maintain our MLAs in the style to which they have grown accustomed? / Don McIver.
Theories of attachment: an introduction to Bowlby, Ainsworth, Gerber, Brazelton, Kennell, and Klaus / Carol Garhart Mooney.
Thinking Out Loud: an Essay on the Relation between Thought and Language. / Christopher Gauker.