Another Tuesday, another selection of recently acquired eBooks, brought to you today by the letter S. Click to view these titles. TWU login may be required.
- Selling ASAP: Art, Science, Agility, Performance. / Eli Jones
- Should Canada Post be privatized? / Francis Fortier, Simon Tremblay-Pepin, Hélia Tremblay-De Mestral.
- Staples Business Depot: audit report of the PrivacyCommissioner of Canada.
The safety of right-hand-drive vehicles in British Columbia / Peter Cooper ... [et al.].
- Saving and wealth: the adequacy of household saving in Canada / by Huju Liu, Yuri Ostrovsky and Jie Zhou.
- Self-service public bicycle systems .
- Sharing wireless Internet in urban neighbourhoods / Matt Wong, Andrew Clement.
- Small town justice: a report on the RCMP in rural and northern British Columbia / David Eby, principal researcher and author.
- The "spanking" law: section 43 of the CriminalCode / Laura Barnett.
- Safe, caring and orderly schools: a guide / British Columbia Ministry of Education.
- Salaries and salary scales of full-time teaching staff atCanadian universities, 2008/2009: final report / Education Finances, Postsecondary Faculty and Tuition Statistics Section.
- School class size: smaller isn't better / Yvan Guillemette.
- So you want to earn a PhD?: The attraction, realities, andoutcomes of pursuing a doctorate / Vicky Maldonado, Richard Wiggers, and Christine Arnold.
Saving the heart of the Fraser: addressing human impacts tothe aquatic ecosystem of the Fraser River, Hope to Mission, British Columbia / prepared for Pacific Fisheries Resource Conservation Council ; prepared by Marvin L. Rosenau, Mark Angelo.
- Sea lice and salmon farms: a second look: an update of"Science and sea lice: what do we know?" / prepared for the B.C. Pacific Salmon Forum ; [by] Brian Harvey.
- Sea lice: the science behind the hype / by Kevin G. Butterworth ... [et al.].
- Seeking refuge: birds and landscapes of the Pacific flyway / Robert M. Wilson ; foreword by William Cronon.
- Safe discharge of seniors from the emergency department tothe community / Jane McCusker ... [et al.].
- Science behind the Alzheimer Society of Toronto iPod project / written by Tommy Tam [et 5 al.].
- The Spanish influenza and Canada's criminal justice system:lessons for pandemic planners. Volume 1, the community / Fred Burch.
Sacred folly: a new history of the Feast of Fools / Max Harris.
- Sacred rhetoric: the Christian grand style in the English Renaissance / by Debora K. Shuger.
- Satiric inheritance: Rabelais to Sterne / Michael Seidel.
- Schumann and his world / edited by R. Larry Todd.
- The science and art of Renaissance music / James Haar ; edited by Paul Corneilson.
- Screen/play: Derrida and film theory / Peter Brunette and David Wills.
- Scripture, canon, and commentary: a comparison of Confucian and western exegesis / John B. Henderson.
- Seventeenth-Century Poetic Genres as Social Categories: a New Reading of the Poetry of John Donne. /Tatjana Takseva
- Sexual Symmetry: Love in the Ancient Novel and Related Genres./ David Konstan
- Shakespeare--the theater and the book / Robert S. Knapp.
- Shakespeare and Asia . /Ashley Brinkman et al
- Shakespeare and the dramaturgy of power / John D. Cox.
- Shakespearean romance / by Howard Felperin.
- Shakespeare's Hamlet in Romania, 1778-2008: a Study in Translation, Performance, and Cultural Adaptation./ Nicoleta Cinpoes.
- Shakespeare's living art / Rosalie L. Colie.
- Six French poets of our time: a critical and historical study / Robert W. Greene.
- A specter is haunting Europe: a sociohistorical approach to the fantastic / by José B. Monleón.
- Stories to caution the world: a Ming dynasty collection / compiled by Feng Menglong ; translated by Shuhui Yang and Yunqin Yang.
Securing the human rights of Coptic Christians in Egyptafter the Arab Spring: a view from Canada's Parliament: report of the Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs and International Development / Dean Allison, chair ; Subcommittee on International Human Rights, Scott Reid, chair.
- The security dimensions of an influential China / a conference of the Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) held in collaboration with National Defense Canada.
- Should Canada have a representative Supreme Court? / Lorne Sossin.
- Sovereignty & security in Canada's Arctic: interimreport: special study on the national security and defence policies of Canada / Standing Senate Committee on National Security and Defence.
- Stopping the killing: how civil wars end / edited by Roy Licklider.
Sign Studies and Semioethics: Communication, Translation and Values. / Susan Petrilli.
- Speaking Minds: Interviews with Twenty Eminent CognitiveScientists. /Peter Baumgartner
Science a la Mode: Physical Fashions and Fictions. / Tony Rothman
- Science and scepticism / John Watkins.
- Science for living: 5 science topics of common interest toreligion and society / Raghavan Jayakumar.
- Scientific writing for impact factor journals / editor, Eric Lichtfouse (INRA, Agroecology Unit, University of Burgundy, Dijon, France).
Secular mobilization?: the evolving effects of religion onCanadian civic engagement, 1982-2001 / Nick Scott ; prepared for Paul Reed with assistance from Kevin Selbee.
- Security vs. privacy: a comparative analysis of Canada, theUnited Kingdom, and the United States: an update of issues, October 2004 / prepared by Thomas B. Riley.
- The seduction of ethics: transforming the social sciences / Will C. van den Hoonaard.
- Seeing the invisible, speaking about the unspoken: aposition paper on homophobia in sport.
- Stand on guard for thee: ethical considerations inpreparedness planning for pandemic influenza / University of Toronto Joint Centre for Bioethics.