More new titles from our ebook collection, these titles start with the letters Q or R. Click on the title to view the book. (TWU login may be required.)
- Rational suicide: is it possible?: reflections on thesuicide of Martin Manley / David Lester.
- RCMP Surrey ride along study: general findings / Darryl Plecas, Amanda V. McCormick, and Irwin M. Cohen.
- The real cost of homelessness: can we save money by doingthe right thing? / Stephen Gaetz.
- Reality check: a close look at accessing abortion servicesin Canadian hospitals / Jessica Shaw.
- The reality of retirement income in Canada / by Philip Cross.
- Reality TV: remaking television culture / edited by Susan Murray and Laurie Ouellette.
- Recession-proof: Canada's 100 best paid CEO's / Hugh MacKenzie.
- Rediscovering the family meal / Bernard Roy, Judith Petitpas.
- Reducing and phasing out the use of antibiotics and hormonegrowth promoters in Canadian agriculture / by Susan Holtz.
- Reducing the risk of earthquake damage in Canada: lessonsfrom Haiti and Chile / Paul Kovacs.
- Report of the Expert Panel on Glass Panels in Balcony Guards .
- A report on camera surveillance in Canada. Part two,Surveillance Camera Awareness Network (SCAN) / Danielle Dawson ... [et al.] .
- Report on Mount Polley Tailings Storage Facility breach / Independent Expert Engineering Investigation and Review Panel.
- Responsible business conduct in a complex world ./ by Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- The reverse mortgage: for an optimum control: researchproject final report / submitted to Industry Canada's Office of Consumer Affairs ; by Union des consommateurs ; [author, Sophie Roussin].
- Review of withholding and withdrawal of potentiallylife-sustaining treatment policies in Canada / Health Law Institute, Dalhousie University.
- A review on bed bugs: epidemiology, health effects, andsurveillance activities / Hong Chen and Ray Copes.
- Revisiting the issue of year-round schools / Charlie Naylor.
- Rising tide: the impact of dementia in Canada 2008 to 2038 / prepared by RiskAnalytica for the Alzheimer Society of Canada ; P. Smetanin ... [et al.].
- The Royal Society of Canada Expert Panel: end-of-lifedecision making / Udo Schüklenk ... [et al.].
- Runaway and main-track derailment: Montreal, Maine andAtlantic Railway, freight train MMA-002, mile 0.23, Sherbrooke subdivision,Lac-Mégantic, Quebec, 06 July 2013. / by Transportation Safety Board of Canada
- Radical chapters: pacifist bookseller Roy Kepler and the paperback revolution / Michael Doyle.
- The role of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police during theIndian Residential School system / by Marcel-Eugène LeBeuf.
Radical Shelley: the Philosophical Anarchism and UtopianThought of Percy Bysshe Shelley.
- Reading the bromance: homosocial relationships in film and television / [edited by] Michael DeAngelis.
- Redeeming Eve: women writers of the English Renaissance / Elaine V. Beilin.
- Robert Frost and New England: the poet as regionalist / John C. Kemp.
- Romance and realism: a study in English bourgeois literature / by Christopher Caudwell ; edited by Samuel Hynes.
- Reading opera / edited by Arthur Groos and Roger Parker.
- Running with the Devil: power, gender, and madness in heavy metal music / Robert Walser ; with a new afterword ; foreword by Harris M. Berger.
- Reducing foot complications for people with diabetes / Registered Nurses' Association of Ontario.
- A retrospective cohort study of cancer risks among nurses in British Columbia: potential exposure to ionizing radiation: report / to the Research Secretariat of the Workers' Compensation Board of British Columbia ; investigators, Helen D. Ward ...[et al.] ; report written by Joanna Chung ... [et al.].
- Question period in the Canadian Parliament and other legislatures / Michel Bédard ; Parliamentary Information and Research Service.
- The real have-nots in confederation, Ontario, Alberta andBritish Columbia: how Canada's equalization program creates generous programsand large governments in have-not provinces / by Ben Eisen and Mark Milke.
- Reflections on the scope and limits of the duty ofreasonable accommodation in the field of religion / Pierre Bosset.
- Regular and irregular war / Lawrence Freedman.
- Rekindling the American dream: a northern persepctive / Thomas J. Courchene.
- Religion is about life: religious and political discursive on the role of faith in politics / commentaries by Peter Short, Peter Bisson and Shadia Drury ; introduction, John D. Whyte.
- Religious accommodations: for a responsible approach.
- Religious exemptions and expressions: analyses of select issues / Leopold Selvaggio, editor
- Report of the events relating to Maher Arar: analysis and recommendations / Commission of Inquiry into the Actions of Canadian Officials in Relation to Maher Arar.
- Rethinking political parties: discussion paper / Graham Fox.
- Right to equality between women and men and freedom of religion: opinion of the Conseil du statut de la femme - synthèse / [drafting Caroline Beauchamp ; coordination Josée Bernard]
- Right to freedom of religion or belief in muslim majority countries: a comparative analysis / Patrick N. Walsh, Editor.
- The right to offend: a Canadian constitutional principle / by John Carpay and Desmond Burton-Williams.
- Rising terror groups in the Middle East and north Africa / Alexandria Stafford.
The quicksands of belief: the need for skepticism / Janet B. Winn.
- Racial profiling / Reem Bahdi ... [et al.] ; [ed. by Richard Marcuse].
Quantum mechanics for Hamiltonians defined as quadratic forms / Barry Simon.
- Quantum mechanics: principles, new perspectives, extensionsand interpretation / Olavo Leopoldino da Silva Filho.
- Quantum mechanics upon theorems / Fu-Sui Liu.
- Rare earths: new research / editor, Zhaosen Liu.
- The real truth about wind energy: a literature basedintroduction to wind turbines in Ontario / [by Alexandra Gadawski and Greg Lynch].
- Recent anthropogenic changes within the inland temperaterainforest of southeastern British Columbia: interim report / by Peter Lee, Jeannette D. Gysbers.
- The rocket into planetary space / Hermann Oberth ; translated by Trevor C. Sorensen [and six others].