Back in December some 120,000 titles were added to Alloway Library's eBook collections. We continue to highlight titles which reflect the broad range of topics covered in this collection, today featuring titles that begin with the letter 'P.'
Click on a title to view the contents; TWU login may be required.
- The place of dance: a somatic guide to dancing and dancemaking / Andrea Olsen, with Caryn McHose.
- Production for print / Mark Gatter.
- Paid in full update: who pays for University education inBC? / Iglika Ivanova.
- Party school: crime, campus, and community / Karen G. Weiss.
- Physical activity and sport: encouraging children to be active / Christine Cameron, Rebecca Wolfe, Cora Craig.
- Planning and possibilities / the report of the Declining Enrolment Working Group ; [Dave Levac, Eleanor Newman, co-chairs].
- Poverty and education, a teacher's perspective: summary ofthe findings of the focus group research (conducted in April to June, 2010) / Margaret White in collaboration with BCTF Poverty Action Group of the Committee for Action on Social Justice, Anti-poverty Committee -- Vancouver Elementary School Teachers' Association.
- Pacific region cold-water coral and sponge conservation strategy, 2010-2015. / Canada. Dept. of Fisheries and Oceans.
- The Peace dividend: assessing the economic value ofecosystems in B.C.'s Peace River Watershed / by Sara J. Wilson ; foreword by Dr. Faisal Moola.
- Pipeline and tanker trouble: the impact to BritishColumbia's communities, rivers, and Pacific coastline from tar sands oiltransport / Anthony Swift ... [et al.].
- Pipelines and salmon in northern British Columbia: potentialimpacts / prepared for the Pembina Institute ; prepared by David A. Levy.
- Point of no return: the massive climate threats we must avoid / written by, Ria Voorhar & Lauri Myllyvirta ; edited by Brian Blomme ... [et al.].
- Predicting invasive plant response to climate change: prioritizationand mapping of new potential threats to Alberta's biodiversity / Shauna-Lee Chai, Amy Nixon, Jian Zhang and Scott Nielsen.
- Preparing for climate change: adapting to impacts on BritishColumbia's forest and range resources. / Brian Barber et al.
- Presence and levels of priority pesticides in selectedCanadian aquatic ecosystems / Water Science and Technology Directorate.
- Problem analysis: effects of invasive species on species atrisk in British Columbia / Joan Voller and R. Scott McNay.
- Project Greenhorn: community gardening / by Paula Grosso & Jodi Crewe.
Penelope's renown: meaning and indeterminacy in the Odyssey / Marylin A. Katz.
Philosophy of War Films. / David LaRocca
Physiognomy in the European novel: faces and fortunes / by Graeme Tytler.
The place of Lord Byron in world history: studies in his life, writings, and influence: selected papers from the 35th International Byron Conference / introduced and edited by Nic Panagopoulos and Maria Schoina ; with a foreword by Peter W. Graham.
Plot, story, and the novel: from Dickens and Poe to the modern period / Robert L. Caserio ; design by Maura McAndrew.
The poem's two bodies: the poetics of the 1590 Faerie queene / David Lee Miller.
Poetic and legal fiction in the Aristotelian tradition / Kathy Eden.
Poetic form in Blake's Milton / Susan Fox.
The Poetic Style of the Greek Poet Sappho: a Study in Word Playfulness. / Harold Zellner
Poetics of reading: approaches to the novel / Inge Crosman Wimmers.
Poetry and courtliness in Renaissance England / Daniel Javitch.
Poetry and myth in ancient pastoral: essays on Theocritus and Virgil / by Charles Segal.
The poetry of Rimbaud / Robert Greer Cohn.
Poetry, word-play, and word-war in Wallace Stevens / Eleanor Cook.
Politics and language in Dryden's poetry: the arts of disguise / Steven N. Zwicker.
Practicing romance: narrative form and cultural engagementin Hawthorne's fiction / Richard H. Millington.