To view any of these online resources, simply click on the title, or search for the item using Alloway Library's catalogue. (TWU login my be required to view these resources.)
Art, Music & Design
- Making Beats: The Art of Sample-Based Hip-Hop. /Schloss, Joseph Glenn
- Materials and interior design / Rachael Brown and Lorraine Farrelly.
- Mind and art / Guy Sircello.
- Modern theories of art, 1: from Winckelmann to Baudelaire / Moshe Barasch.
- Monetizing music file sharing: a new B2B model: final report/ Songwriters Association of Canada.
- Montale, Debussy, and modernism / Gian-Paolo Biasin.
- Monumentality and Modernity in Hitler's Berlin: theNorth-South Axis of the Greater Berlin Plan. /Kuo, Hsiu-Ling
- Music- a catalyst for technology hubs and innovative talent.
- Music 109: notes on experimental music / Alvin Lucier; foreword by Robert Ashley.
- Music clusters: a preliminary analysis / Richard Florida and Charlotta Mellander.
- Music in the theater: essays on Verdi and other composers / Pierluigi Petrobelli; with translations by Roger Parker.
- Music, politics, and violence / edited by Susan Fast and Kip Pegley.
- Music: social impacts, health benefits and perspectives / editors: Peti Simon and Tamas Szabo.
- The musical experience of composer, performer, listener / by Roger Sessions.
- Musicking bodies: gesture and voice in Hindustani music / Matthew Rahaim.
Malware and computer security incidents: handling guides / Mark Borrelli, editor.
- The manscape: the dirt on toxic ingredients in men's bodycare products / by Environmental Defence.
- The march of the robots. / Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- The marketing of junk food to children: final report of theresearch project presented to Canada's Office of Consumer Affairs / Union des consommateurs; report writer, Jean-François Henry.
- Métis history and experience and residential schools inCanada / by Larry N. Chartrand, Tricia E. Logan, Judy D. Daniels.
- (Mis)understanding Muslim converts in Canada: a criticaldiscussion of Muslim converts in the contexts of security and society / Scott Flower, Deborah Birkett.
- Missing and murdered Indigenous women in British Columbia,Canada. /Inter-American Commission on Human Rights
- Monetary limits tools for internet gamblers: a review oftheir availability, implementation and effectiveness online / Cynthia Lucar, Jaime Wiebe, Kahlil Philander.
- Mount Polley progress report / SNC-Lavalin Inc.
- Moving beyond the car: families and transportation inVancouver, BC / by Arlene Tigar McLaren.
- Mature students: admissions policies in BC: a preliminaryreview and recommendations for research / prepared by: Dr. Fiona McQuarrie.
- Mature students in the persistence puzzle: an exploration ofthe factors that contribute to mature students' health, learning, and retentionin post-secondary education / Lynne MacFadgen.
- Marxism and the Crisis of Development in Prewar Japan . / Hoston, Germaine A.
- Mexican labor & World War II: braceros in the PacificNorthwest, 1942-1947 / Erasmo Gamboa; with a foreword by Kevin Allen Leonard and a new preface by the author.
The man from Porlock: engagements, 1944-1981 / Theodore Weiss.
- Marianne Moore: the poet's advance / Laurence Stapleton.
- The matrix of modernism: Pound, Eliot, and earlytwentieth-century thought / Sanford Schwartz.
- Medea''s Chorus: Myth and Women''s Poetry Since 1950. / Veronica House
- Medieval Persian court poetry / Julie Scott Meisami.
- Michelangelo's poetry: fury of form / Glauco Cambon.
- The Middle Class Novels of Arnold Bennett and Marie Corelli:Realising the Ideals and Emotions of Late Victorian Women. / Crozier-De Rosa, Sharon.
- Migrant form: anti-colonial aesthetics in Joyce, Rushdie,and Ray / Gaurav Majumdar.
- Milton's epics and the Book of Psalms / Mary Ann Radzinowicz.
- Modern European Tragedy: Exploring Crucial Plays. / Cascetta, Annamaria.
- Modern Japanese Fiction and Its Traditions: an Introduction. / Rimer, J. Thomas.
- Modernist Poetics of History: Pound, Eliot, and the Sense ofthe Past.
- Moi / Paul Valéry; translated by Marthiel and Jackson Mathews. / Longenbach, James
- The myth of Piers Plowman: constructing a medieval literary archive / Lawrence Warner.
- Mythology in the modern novel: a study of prefigurativetechniques / by John J. White.
- Machiavelli in America / Thomas Block.
- Majority politics and minority rights: exploring theParliament-Judiciary tension / by Jane Swann.
- Making every vote count: the case for electoral reform inBritish Columbia: final report / Citizens' Assembly on Electoral Reform.
- Making every vote count: towards fair representation in theCanadian parliament / Gregory D. Morrow.
- Media and politics / by John D. Whyte ... [et al.].
- Montaigne and the quality of mercy: ethical and politicalthemes in the Essais / David Quint.
- Morality and American Foreign Policy: the Role of Ethics inInternational Affairs. / Robert W McElroy
- Martin Buber's social and religious thought: alienation andthe quest for meaning / Laurence J. Silberstein.
- The moral proverbs of Santob de Carrión: Jewish wisdom inChristian Spain / [translation and analysis by] T.A. Perry.
- Macromolecular chemistry: new research / [edited by] Valentin Gartner.
- Maintaining healthy aquatic ecosystems: operational andpolicy recommendations for instream flow needs / by Julia Ko and William F. Donahue.
- Making oil and water mix: oil tanker traffic on Canada'swest coast.
- Management plan for the grey wolf (canis lupus) in BritishColumbia / lead author: Steve Wilson.
- Managing BC's forests for a cooler planet: carbon storage, sustainablejobs and conservation / by Ben Parfitt.
- Managing the risks of hydraulic fracturing / by Kenneth P. Green.
- Mars: evolution, geology and exploration / editor, Alberto G. Fairén.
- Mathematical evolutionary theory / edited by Marcus W. Feldman.
- Mathematical models of physics problems / Luis Alfredo Anchordoqui and Thomas Cantzon Paul (Department of Physics, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Milwaukee, WI, USA, and others).
- Maxwell electrodynamics and Boson fields in spaces ofconstant curvature / [edited by] E.M. Ovsiyuk, V.V. Kisel and V.M. Red'kov (Institute of Physics, Minsk, Belarus and others).
- Mechanics of muscle / Daniel J. Schneck.
- Mad, bad and dangerous to know: reflections of a forensicpractitioner / Herschel Prins.
- Making faith public: how faith-based social justice groupsin Regina use religious resources / by Peter Bisson.
- Managing for results asks the small questions, managing forsustainability asks the big questions / [Sherri Torjman].
- The marriage gap between rich and poor Canadians: howCanadians are split into haves and have-nots along marriage lines / by Philip Cross and Peter Jon Mitchell.
- Masters of Bedlam: the Transformation of the Mad-DoctoringTrade. / Andrew Scull et al.
- Modernist Anthropology: From Fieldwork to Text. / Manganaro, Marc.
- The muddle of multiculturism: a liberal critique / by Salim Mansur.