- The journey of reconciliation: understanding our treatypast, present and future / Julie Jai.
- Later retirement: the win-win solution / Peter Hicks.
- Lessons from Fukushima / Peter Prebble.
- Living up to a noble tradition on Syrian refugees / Raja Khouri and Samir Mourani.
- Lock, stock, and icebergs?: defining Canadian sovereigntyfrom Mackenzie King to Stephen Harper / author: Adam Lajeunesse.
- The long march in Hong Kong: continuing steps in thetransition from colony to democracy / Thomas S. Axworthy, Herman B. Leonard.
- The lighting of a fire: re-imagining the undergraduatelearning experience: University of Guelph Provost's white paper / University of Guelph Provost.
- Jonson and the psychology of public theater: to coin thespirit, spend the soul / John Gordon Sweeney III.
- Kiss the blood off my hands: on classic film noir / edited by Robert Miklitsch.
Like Man, Like Woman: Roman Women, Gender Qualities and Conjugal Relationships at the Turn of the First Century. /Centlivres Challet, Claude-Emmanuelle.
Language & Literature
- Jane Smiley, Jonathan Franzen, Don DeLillo: Narratives ofEveryday Justice. / Polley, Jason S.
- Joseph Brodsky and the creation of exile / David M. Bethea.
- Joseph Conrad: a psychoanalytic biography / by Bernard C. Meyer.
- Joyce and Dante: the shaping imagination / by Mary T. Reynolds.
- Joyce's Uncertainty Principle. / Herring, Phillip F.
- Keats: the Myth ofthe Hero. / Van Ghent, Dorothy Bendon.
- Kipling and the sea: voyages and discoveries from North Atlanticand South Pacific / Rudyard Kipling ; introduced and edited by Andrew Lycett.
- Language and Decadence in the Victorian Fin de Siecle. / Dowling, Linda C
- Language and meaning in the Renaissance / by Richard Waswo.
- Language and thought / John L. Pollock.
- The language of game theory: putting epistemics into themathematics of games / Adam Brandenburger.
- The little everyman: stature and masculinity ineighteenth-century English literature / by Deborah Needleman Armintor.
Janáček's operas: a documentary account / John Tyrrell.
Jacques Lacan's return to Freud: the real, the symbolic, andthe imaginary / Philippe Julien ; translated by Devra Beck Simiu.
John Dewey among the theologians / Aaron J. Ghiloni ; with a foreword by Terry A. Veling.