Alloway Library added 161 titles to our collection last week. The material includes print, streaming video and eBooks
Here is a sample of the new additions with links to each title in the catalogue. To view print material labelled “Available Soon” use the “Place hold” link in the catalogue. To view online resources, TWU login may be required.
Christianity & Religious Studies
- Ancient education and early Christianity /edited by Matthew Ryan Hauge and Andrew W. Pitts.
- The economy of ancient Judah in its historical context /edited by Marvin Lloyd Miller, Ehud Ben Zvi, and Gary N. Knoppers.
- Let your life speak: listening for the voice of vocation /Parker J. Palmer.
- Luke's Christology of divine identity /by Nina Henrichs Tarasenkova.
- With: reimagining the way you relate to God /Skye Jethani.
- Worlds that could not be: Utopia in Chronicles, Ezra, and Nehemiah /edited by Steven Schweitzer and Frauke Uhlenbruch.
- The defining decade: why your twenties matter and how to make the most of them now /Meg Jay.
- The diner's dictionary [electronic resource] /John Ayto.
- Lost in transition: the dark side of emerging adulthood /Christian Smith ; with Kari Christoffersen, Hilary Davidson, and Patricia Snell Herzog.
- The Oxford companion to ships and the sea /edited by I. C. B. Dear and Peter Kemp.
- London life in the eighteenth century / by M. Dorothy George.
Literature & Language
- The Oxford history of classical reception in English literature / by David Hopkins
- Pocket Oxford American thesaurus [electronic resource] /edited by Christine A. Lindberg.
- Visual English dictionary [electronic resource] /Jean-Claude Corbeil, [and] Ariane Archambault.
- Art song: linking poetry and music /Carol Kimball.
- The Cambridge companion to hip-hop /edited by Justin A. Williams.
- Ten tortured words: how the founding fathers tried to protect religion in America-- and what's happened since /Stephen Mansfield.
- World flags [electronic resource].
- World maps [electronic resource].
- Birders journal [electronic resource].
- The cultural context of biodiversity conservation: seen andunseen dimensions of indigenous knowledge among Q'eqchi' communities in Guatemala /Petra Maass.
- From Darwinian metaphysics towards understanding theevolution of evolutionary mechanisms: a historical and philosophical analysisof gene-Darwinism and universal Darwinism /Momme von Sydow.
- Lizard evolution virtual lab [videoreording].