Here are more selections from the 120,000 ebooks added to Alloway Library’s collection since December 6. These new additions will be among the search results when you use the library catalogue.
To give you an idea of the scope of material added, here is a selection of titles that start with the letter D. To view these titles online click on the links or search for the title in the catalogue. (TWU username and password may be required.)
To view more new titles visit the links at the New Titles page.
- Dancing on snake heads in Yemen / by Iris Glosemeyer.
- Deal of the day? : Consumer protection in online groupbuying deals / written by: Jonathan Bishop.
- Death and Afterlife in Modern France .
- Demons of Athens / Vrasidas Karalis.
- Diamonds and clubs : the militarized control of diamonds andpower in Zimbabwe / Partnership Africa Canada.
- Dirty oil : how the tar sands are fueling the global climatecrisis / Andrew Nikiforuk.
- Do we need another hero? : understanding celebrities' roles in advancing social causes / Stephen Huddart.
- Does eating organic food reduce pesticide exposure andhealth risks? / Pamela Williams, Constance Bos, and Mona Shum.
- Does money matter? : determining the happiness of Canadians / Andrew Sharpe ... [et al.].
- Domestic human trafficking for sexual exploitation in Canada / prepared by The Human Trafficking National Coordination Centre (HTNCC).
- Dub : soundscapes and shattered songs in Jamaican reggae / Michael E. Veal ; cover illustration by King Tubby ; photograph by Peter Simon.
- Dying with dignity : report / Select Committee on Dying with Dignity.
- Dante's Rime / translated by Patrick S. Diehl.
- Dante's vision and the circle of knowledge / Giuseppe Mazzotta.
- David Belasco : naturalism in the American theatre / Lise-Lone Marker.
- Death and the optimistic prophecy in Vergil's Aeneid / James J. O'Hara
- Dickens and mesmerism : the hidden springs of fiction / Fred Kaplan.
- Disenchanted modernity in Robert Kroetsch's The studhorseman : biology and culture, sex and gender, eugenics and contraception, writingand reading / Francis Zichy.
- Divine and Poetic Freedom in the Renaissance : NominalistTheology and Literature in France and Italy.
- The Doctrine of Election and the Emergence of ElizabethanTragedy .
- Dostoevsky and the novel / Michael Holquist.
- Dylan Thomas : the country of the spirit / Rushworth M. Kidder.
- Democracy, a universal value? : selected texts / Annual International Conference, Casablanca, Morocco, 8-9 June, 2007.
- Democracy assistance in Egypt : risks and lessons learned / Elizabeth N. Spencer, editor.
- Democratization in Ukraine, Georgia, and Belarus : success,stagnation / Elisabeth Oldhouser, editor.
- Discussion paper : internet voting.