Nearly 120,000 ebooks were added to Alloway Library’s collection since December 6. That’s like adding a whole new library to our existing collection – and certainly more than we can fit on our New Titles shelf! These new additions will be among the search results when you use the library catalogue.
To give you an idea of the scope of material added, here is a selection of titles that start with the letter C. To view these titles online click on the link or search for the title in the catalogue. (TWU username and password may be required.)To view more new titles visit the links at the New Titles page.
Public policy & social sciences
- The Cambridge companion to Christian political theology / edited by Craig Hovey, Elizabeth Phillips.
- Can the G-20 save the environment? : potential impact of the G-20 oninternational environmental policy / by Barry Carin.
- Can we spam in Canada? / written by John Lawford, Janet Lo and Michael De Santis.
- Canada's video game industry in 2013 : final report / prepared by Nordicity.
- Canadian anti-hate laws and freedom of expression / Julian Walker ; Legal and Legislative Affairs Division ; Parliamentary Information and Research Service.
- The Canadian connection : an investigation of Syrian government and Hezbullah web hosting in Canada / Citizen Lab and Canada Centre for Global Security Studies, Munk School of Global Affairs, University of Toronto.
- Cannabis policy framework / Centre for Addiction and Mental Health.
- Characteristics of a welcoming community / Victoria M. Esses ... [et al.].
- Chocolate islands :cocoa, slavery, and colonial Africa / Catherine Higgs.
- A clear look at BC LNG : energy security, environmentalimplications and economic potential / by J. David Hughes.
- Clearing the smoke on cannabis : cannabis use and driving,an update / Douglas J. Beirness, Amy J. Porath-Waller.
- Church/community suppers : what is the evidence for risk of food-borne illness? / Colette Gaulin, Mê-Linh Lê, Tom Kosatsky.
- Confucianism : amodern interpretation / by Chi Yun Chang.
- Core volunteers :exploring the values, attitudes, and behaviours underlying sustainedvolunteerism in Canada : report / Lesley Gotlib Conn and Cathy Barr.
- Corporations are not people : reclaiming democracy from bigmoney and global corporations / Jeff Clements.
- Corruption in Canada : definitions and enforcement / by Deloitte LLP ; primary contributors, Anne-Marie Lynda Boisvert, Peter Dent and Ophélie Brunelle Quraishi ; prepared for Public Safety Canada.
- Counting every drop :the case for water use reporting in BC / by Ben Parfitt.
- Couples therapy for adults experiencing relationshipdistress : a review of the clinical evidence and guidelines / prepared by Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health.
- Cyberbullying : dealing with online meanness, cruelty andthreats / written for MediaSmarts by Valerie Steeves.
Languages, linguistics and literature
- The Canterbury tales and the good society / Paul A. Olson.
- The captive press in the Third Reich / by Oron J. Hale.
- Censorship, the Canadian news media and Afghanistan : ahistorical comparison with case studies / by Dr. Robert Bergen ; editor, Dr. John Ferris.
- Cervantes' Christian romance : a study of Persiles ySigismunda / Alban K. Forcione.
- Channeling wonder :fairy tales on television / Edited by Pauline Greenhill and Jill Terry Rudy.
- Charles Dickens and the image of woman / David Holbrook.
- Charlotte Brontë's atypical typology / Keith A. Jenkins.
- Chaucerian fiction / Robert B. Burlin ; designed by Frank Mahood.
- The collected works of Samuel Taylor Coleridge. Volume 1,Lectures, 1795 : on politics and religion / edited by Lewis Patton and Peter Mann.
- Contact linguistics in Africa and beyond / Akinmade T. Akande and Rotimi Taiwo, editors.
- The contemplative poetry of Gerard Manley Hopkins / Maria R. Lichtmann.
- Curious about France : Visions littéraires victoriennes. / Ignacio Ramos Gay
- Corals :classification, habitat, and ecological significance / editor, Marco Agustín Liñán-Cabello.
- Crustaceans :structure, ecology and life cycle / editor, Gennaro Sisto.