Win a prize and get great marks!
Recent studies have found a statistically significant positive relationship between using library resources and student grades.
Get a head start on using Alloway Library’s new eLibrary, your gateway to great resources and enter to win a great little prize too.
Here’s how to get started:
- Visit Alloway eLibrary at http://library.twu.ca and search for a book, video, eBook or other resource you might use in a class this term. (The default search is for title but you can try other searches. If you need help with your search Ask a Librarian).
- When you find something interesting from your search, copy the result and paste it into an email
- Make the subject line of your email “I got started.” Be sure to include your name and email address so we can contact you!
- Send the email to email@example.com (TWU dot Library…) before noon October 15, 2011.
- Watch for a reply in your email box.
- We’ll award up to 140 prizes sponsored by SirsiDynix, the world's leading provider of library technology solutions. Prizes include flash drives, book bags, notebooks and pens.
- To be eligible for a prize you must have a current TWU student ID card.
- One entry per person.
- Winners will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries received by the end of the contest period.
- Contest closes at noon PDT, October 15, 2011.
- Prize drawing will be held at Alloway Library after the contest closes on October 15, 2011.
- Prizes must be claimed in person at the Library by October 31, 2011.