May I borrow material during the summer break?
- Yes, if you have a valid ID card and current library privileges.
- Alloway Library also extends privileges to TWU students who are not taking summer classes but intend to return for the Fall 2008 semester.
- Remember you can renew most items online with your library barcode. Currently you can renew twice online, then contact Alloway Library by phone, email (or send us a postcard!) for additional renewals.
- Reserve material and items from the Curriculum Collection are the exception; only curriculum items may be renewed and only by contacting the library directly.
- Maybe. If another library user requests the material, you will have to return it or else pay fines. Alloway Library tries to email borrowers who have overdue requested material.
- If your library privileges expire over the summer, that will affect your ability to renew material too. You can use your library barcode to see your profile and when your card expires.
- Yes, but you must also bring them back!
- Yes. Do you? Leave a comment to share your recommendations with us.