- Rooms are equipped with a table and chairs and can seat groups of up to 8 people.
- Independent Study Rooms, on the lower level, adjacent to the silent study area are ideal for individuals who need to work quietly alone.
- Group Study Rooms are equipped with whiteboards and internet ports and are a great place to work on group projects or rehearse presentations.
- Group Viewing Rooms have VCR and DVD players as well as whiteboards for groups that need to use media together. (Viewing stations on the upper level are also available for individuals.)
- Room keys and whiteboard markers are checked out at the Reserve Counter for two hours at a time -- and are subject to fines if returned or renewed late!
Although Alloway Library's study rooms are frequently booked solid at this time of year, the rooms can be booked up to two weeks in advance at the Reserve Counter. So, plan ahead and study in an environment made for studying!